ReciproCoach Terms and Conditions
ReciproCoach aims to promote sharing, support and development for professional coaches around the world. To this end, all members of the ReciproCoach community agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be updated periodically and all subscribed members will be notified by email of such changes when they occur. These current terms and conditions were last updated March 1, 2015.
ReciproCoach.com is owned by ReciproCoach Pty Ltd and coordinated in English by ReciproCoach Pty Ltd on the World Wide Web ("WWW"). The material on the Website is copyright © 2009-2015 ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- The Owner is ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- The Coordinator in English is ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- ReciproCoach is a program involving reciprocal peer coaching, mentoring and supervision, and the provision of coaching business resources by ReciproCoach.com, and its Owner/Coordinator.
- ReciproCoaches are members of ReciproCoach.com.
- The ReciproCoach Community is made up of the members of ReciproCoach.com.
- The Website is ReciproCoach.com on the World Wide Web ("WWW").
- A round is a series of sessions between a pre-determined start and end date.
- Online Resources are those advertised under the Business resources menu of the ReciproCoach.com website.
- ReciproCoach Cash is a virtual currency used exclusively by ReciproCoach.com and is not transferable to money or any other currency.
- WWW is the World Wide Web.
The Website, ReciproCoach.com, is available for you to:
- Access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below. By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Provide information about your coaching conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below. By continuing to provide information about your coaching you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Facilitate your participation in reciprocal peer coaching, mentoring and/or supervision, and access tools for your coaching business.
Use of information gathered:
- ReciproCoach.com, people and/or third parties authorized by it may gather and process the information:
- which you may provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information about you; and
- regarding the way in which you use the Website including, without limitation, information acquired through the use of "cookies" programmed during the accessing of the Website.
(b) you may opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting via http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Termination of access:
- The Owner/Coordinator may terminate access to the Website, and wherever possible, will give explanation/justification for the termination of access;
- The Owner/Coordinator has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the Website.
Alteration of Terms of Access:
- The Owner/Coordinator reserves the right to change these Terms of Access:
with notice provided by email to subscribed members; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
- You warrant that you have completed or are currently enrolled in coach-specific training or education (unless you are a guest member for participation in a special round). Before you may join a round of ReciproCoach you must become an approved member. In order to get approved, you need to provide evidence of the coach-specific training or education you have done and/or any coaching certification or qualifications you hold. There are two levels of approval: approved coach, requiring at least 50 hours of coach-specific training and approved student, requiring at least 25 hours of coach-specific training. If you are a student coach, you will only be able to participate in student rounds until you have completed at least 50 hours of training and accrued at least 100 hours of client coaching hours. There may be some special rounds that are open to approved coaches and approved students, and in such cases, you will usually be assigned to work with someone of a similar experience level.
- All memberships last for 365 days. All memberships, including free memberships, need to be renewed to continue. This ensures that all members are active. If you do not renew, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to access the community.
- You need to pay to participate.
Payment for annual memberships may occur by credit card, PayPal or, upon request, bank deposit or direct debit. Membership credits expire after 365 days and must be used within the year's annual membership. Membership credits may be used to register for standard rounds only. Standard rounds are advertised with a round cost of 1 membership credit. Payment for rounds may occur by credit card, PayPal or via an annual membership or ReciproCoach Cash. ReciproCoach Cash does not expire, unless your ReciproCoach account expires. ReciproCoach Cash may not be used to purchase annual memberships and may not be redeemed for money. Member discounts only apply to standard rounds and business resources and do not apply to transactions involving ReciproCoach Cash.
- You must subscribe to and remain subscribed to ReciproCoach emails to be notified of updates and changes to the ReciproCoach program and terms and conditions.
- Members of ReciproCoach are expected to adhere to the codes of ethics set out by the AC, EMCC, IAC and/or ICF, as well as their respective coaching standards/masteries/competencies at all times in interaction with other ReciproCoaches.
- Members of ReciproCoach are encouraged to maintain their own professional indemnity insurance. The Owner/Coordinator will not be held liable for the coaching, mentoring, supervision or support provided by any members of the ReciproCoach Community.
- You understand that you cannot register for any ReciproCoach round without first agreeing to a set of terms and conditions for participation.
- You understand that if you breach any of the terms and conditions for participation, your ReciproCoach membership may be cancelled without refund of membership fees or unused credit and that your membership may not be reinstated.
- You understand that the terms and conditions for participation may change at any time, without notice, and that each time you register for a new round, you must re-read and agree to the terms and conditions for participation at that time.
- You will not SPAM fellow ReciproCoaches, send junk mail or add them to email lists without consent.
- You will not use the ReciproCoach community to post or transmit offensive materials including offensive language or sexually explicit materials (including photographs).
- You will not knowingly post false information in your profile, or pose as another person.
- You will use the services of ReciproCoach for professional communication in relation to coaching only and will not engage in or promote any commercial enterprise through your ReciproCoach profile.
- You will not harass others by continuing to attempt to communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communications.
- All information contained in emails should be treated as confidential. This information cannot be forwarded without the previous consent of the original sender of the message.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the ReciproCoach service you may submit formal feedback at any time and, where possible, the problem will be rectified.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. Membership fees or registration fees will be refunded only in cases in which the Owner/Coordinator has not provided the advertised service. Refunds will only be issued within 60 days of purchase and only for the unused portion of the fees collected. You may only withdraw from a round prior to the withdrawal date. In such cases, a credit will be automatically applied to your ReciproCoach account. If no withdrawal date is specified for a round, your place is confirmed upon registration and no refund of credit will be provided in the case of withdrawal.
- You are solely responsible for any information contained in your profile and all of your communications with other ReciproCoaches.
- The Owner/Coordinator reserves the right to suspend or ban any member who is considered to be compromising the aims or terms and conditions of ReciproCoach. In such cases, no refunds will be provided.
- The Owner/Coordinator is not responsible for any information or materials posted or transmitted via the ReciproCoach service. These terms and conditions outline behavior that is unacceptable on the service, but the Owner/Coordinator is not responsible for ensuring that members follow this agreement. The Owner/Coordinator will however endeavor to maintain these standards as far as possible. The Owner/Coordinator accepts no responsibility for resolving disputes between members.
- The Owner/Coordinator supports and promotes the equal sharing of time and energy. The Owner/Coordinator does not intend to be a bartering community, but rather use skills-swaps as a means of professional development and support for coaches. In some jurisdictions, tax must be paid on goods/services obtained via bartering agreements. As a ReciproCoach member, you are responsible for determining your intention for engaging in ReciproCoach and adhering to the taxation laws in your jurisdiction. The Owner/Coordinator does not support or encourage tax evasion and disclaims all responsibility and liability for members' lawful financial obligations.
- All material and information in the ReciproCoach website is copyright and may not be used in whole or part without the written permission of ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- ReciproCoach members agree not to arrange their own reciprocal coaching, mentoring or supervision with members (present or past) of the ReciproCoach Community during the course of their membership or at any time in the future, without the prior written consent of ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- ReciproCoach members agree not to copy, sell or provide services of the same or similar nature to the services provided by ReciproCoach during the course of their ReciproCoach membership or at any time in the future should their membership lapse, without the prior written consent of ReciproCoach Pty Ltd.
- ReciproCoach terms and conditions are updated periodically to incorporate suggestions and feedback from our members. All changes are intended to improve the service for everyone and will be communicated via email to subscribed members.
- You understand that if you breach any of ReciproCoach terms and conditions, your ReciproCoach membership may be cancelled without refund of membership fees or unused ReciproCoach Cash and your membership may not be reinstated.
- The Owner/Coordinator is making the Website available for trained coaches to facilitate the process of reciprocal peer coaching, mentoring and supervision and to support their access to business tools without assuming a duty of care to users. The Owner/Coordinator is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain and/or linked sites on the WWW.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Owner/Coordinator disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain and/or of any linked sites; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain and/or on any linked sites.
- The Owner/Coordinator will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognized by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain and/or any of the linked Websites; and
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain and/or any linked sites.
- The Owner/Coordinator does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
- the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW are free of software viruses;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
- The Owner /Coordinator is not liable to you for:
whether caused through negligence of the Owner/Coordinator, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
- errors or omissions in the Website, in emails sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain or linked sites on the WWW;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, by email sent from the ReciproCoach.com domain or linked sites; and
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website,
- You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
- Disclaimer (i) and/or Disclaimer (ii) may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law the Owner/Coordinator's liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited, at the choice of the Owner/Coordinator, to one or more of the following:
If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- The Owner/Coordinator, and its respective officers, employees and agents have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising whether directly or indirectly. This applies in relation to or in connection with any material, information or and/or direction supplied by ReciproCoach.com; and as a consequence of using any material, information and/or direction from ReciproCoach.com.
- Under no circumstances are the Owner/Coordinator or round coordinators liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use of the ReciproCoach.com service.
- The Owner/Coordinator disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users.
- The Coordinator is responsible for matching every round participant with a reciprocal learning partner/s, but is not liable for the results or decisions that any of the ReciproCoaches take as a consequence of the process.
- The Owner/Coordinator is not liable for any unforeseen circumstances that lead to data loss relating to the use of the ReciproCoach website or online resources.
- The Owner/Coordinator is not be liable for any consequences which result from the use of ReciproCoach.com online resources.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales and Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales Australia to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement.
- You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified the Owner/Coordinator and its respective officers, employees and agents (referred to in this paragraph as "those indemnified") from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you; and publication of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.
Use of material on the Website:
- Except for the limited use required to participate in reciprocal peer coaching, mentoring and supervision, and for the use of the online business resources, you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose. This involves:
The above are unlawful in any jurisdiction and are specifically prohibited by these Terms of Access.
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
- uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the WWW;
- "framing" the material on the Website with other material on any other WWW site.
- Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
- You may not modify or copy:
- the processes and online system through which ReciproCoach reciprocal peer coaching, mentoring and supervision are facilitated
- the layout and/or design of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
- The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media,
- The Website contains links to sites on the WWW owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner/Coordinator.
- In relation to the other sites on the WWW, which are linked to the Website, the Owner/Coordinator:
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.